Reunion by Ceejay 2018/06/24 15:40
If you know you know!

nicerguy 2017/03/16 18:05
I miss this shit
Smarty 2017/02/28 07:35
That is interesting: said burn with flamez that is why am call xva.
Rebellion 2017/02/21 14:36
Quote: Smarty: I've lost the context, . Are we still on ?

Fuck you puppet

Smarty 2017/01/14 07:58
I've lost the context, . Are we still on ?
Shaev7 2017/01/13 10:03
I missed some moments. Still Shaev7
Happy 2017

Smarty 2016/12/14 23:47
I lost my train of thought. Tell me a story.
David.adams 2016/12/11 20:00
Nyce topic?
Shaev7 2016/10/31 18:42
We gonna celebrate this day by posting a rap here.! Where the mceez at?
Smarty 2016/10/24 19:05
Try it.
Smarty 2016/10/14 22:40
Don't worry about it, .
David.adams 2016/10/12 06:26
Quote: Smarty: I'm glad we agree, .

Nothing new in the words ur saying...

David.adams 2016/10/12 06:24
Am Not Afraid-EMINEM the star
Shaev7 2016/10/02 12:52
Yo yo Ayo.... I digg b!tch and dig down the hoe freaks Heart Nigga/real thug in the street with red berets on gathered by Militaries whos got my Back Nigga?/am no scared of death cos of Death Nigga/so the hole I dig is beneath your hoes Skirt Snitcher/on the billboard all over the streets is your Death Sticker/obituary written in caligraphy to beautify the Funeral rights/my raps now will come in hieroglyphics so just to blind your eyes/I ain done yet, I will be done when am done phuckin this freakie whoreee/I'll be back in a min take out ya mouth outa my d1ck lemme take my cuties Call
Yungboss 2016/09/21 22:02
Now lemme drop a punch from the Line Nigga, I let my gun seek while you Hide Nigga, say no to peace because it's just the trigger and the Middle Finger, ressy build this bar so since I'm in bitch it's captioned Danger, and I'm about to convert this verses into an Album, feck with mine and get death like an Outcome, even if I run with my dick you still can't have me Outrun... You dig Bitch, dig Deep like a fecked Snitch, stop Tripping, any mistakes can get your body Leaking, it can start from the bars that I'm Spitting, fecking freak
Smarty 2016/09/13 01:00
Oh, you are a poet. Just three?
Smarty 2016/09/11 07:28
Do not ask me any more questions please.
Resphanto 2016/09/04 09:18
Now this shxt just got a serious tune...let see the next from the best truck loads of xhyperians dropping soon.. Don't try to dexhyper my line cos it crack skulls..leakages of your brain pours.. I killed myself last night cos I ain't da one talking..so why da hell are ya'll struggling...//
Shaev7 2016/08/31 18:13
Am the packet of Destruction/I bomb this zone in just one line of Beat-portion/cynical lines made me. had clinical rhymes, No ink in my pen and no lines on the paper/my lines are buried 70000 feet down tha cemetary,you wanna confirm his death, go dig tha grave Later!//

Dont forgot to use ya Spade...

Yungboss 2016/08/31 12:17
I put my middle finger up and the word got Fucked, in the middle of my lines some niggas got Stucked, I bet y'all never seen a Monster^Bleed, I'm the Yung Nigga that perform like a Mustard^Seed, ask your mother she smoke my dick like her Miraculous Weed, then I restored her pussy like an Abandoned Ship, OK, whats the name of this forum fuck I don't even Know, the battle keeps revolving and bitch I'm bout to Blow, take heed and don't get Blind like the Window, I can write off your family with my dick n leave you mama a Widow, I saw a different person in the Mirror, so don't come trying to be a Hero, they said its a cold world so I made my self a Hell, I spit steel bars cuz I still feel like I'm in Jail, I hate being followed that's why I killed my own Shadow, I haven't started my stories n I'm getting a Bravo, in the end I come out like El Chapo, I don't have a Problem but Problem have Me, I'm the only Nigga you should solve before becoming a Beast,
Shaev7 2016/08/29 16:33
These Thugs// ain gettin it I wanna dispose them like old Rugs// phuck dem bitches Jugs// am no type of a pretyy girly sh1t I phuck real Whores!// This is another session of the Villain/about to get down the chopper and begin the real deal/Am the rap Messaih in this zone, get your bible and lets begin the Preachin/quit phuckin and dont git low^ sperm count/amma be hurtin every soul here with my whole^ damn lines/dont act like you dont know Cuz this sh1ts So^ clear swine/multies unexpected, pick up my phone/start to type and drop these rhymes straight to Choke/yall neck and burn yall and smoke the Ashes/I kill without remorses and stab punks with Plastics/In tha school of hard-knock I topped tha G-classess/am too ill that my Case dont got medical description/on my white shirt is "No Conscience, Kills for fun" inscription/when people spot me from a distance, they take another direction/I shot an old 45-colt and got killed by my bullet/I killed a priest with a Jesus christ golden Locket/I was arrested for my felonies and locked up in 300L bucket/phucked up in there but I got inspired and wrote lots of Villainous nuggets/something like "kill the next guy to get what you want"/and "never you take permission from a chick if you wanna phuck"/if you down with me, put your middle finger in the air and just phuck the world!

Its the Villain!

#49 Rap BattleZ
Engage in lyrical battles with other 2wap rappers. Not for the easily-offended.
Forums
2wapworld.com